You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Our industry is rapidly evolving, and we need courageous, quick thinkers who can shape the strategic decisions that lead our business forward. Whether it’s negotiating with some of our largest global partners or creating next year’s financial plan, you can influence both our day-to-day P&L and the future direction of the company. As part of the team, you can have the opportunity to learn and use the latest data tools and technologies and explore a range of roles to grow your career. Find your place in finance on #TeamAmex.
How will you make an impact in this role?
In this opportunity the company is looking for a Data Scientist Specialist to perform in the Strategic Planning Team in the International Consumer Service (ICS) business unit of American Express. This individual will collaborate with Business Unit Leadership to set the Data Strategy Roadmap and will own the developing of data collection, processing and visualization tools to support Consumer Business focused on Argentina market.
- Set the Data Strategy Roadmap in order to feed business with the information needed to make timely and informed decisions.
- Lead business intelligence initiatives to gather new business insights including identification of new business opportunities for growth and efficiency.
- Collaborate with Business Unit teams and executive sponsors to develop novel, practical, and operationalized analytics that drive explicit business value at customer level.
- Develop and maintain data analysis solutions based on descriptive analysis and predictive models. Develop AI models (using Machine learning, Text Mining, NLP, etc.) to support the market by identifying growth opportunities, mitigating risks, and contributing to an overall understanding of how the business operates and performs.
- Develop sustainable, attractive and user-friendly reports and dashboards to track the key performance indicators (KPIs) for each team.
- Support regulatory requests and projects in terms of data base requirements.
Manages workflows and resources to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly targets are achieved, ensuring that customer service level agreements are met; planning, organizing and prioritizing
- Financial Industry Business Acumen (preferred)
- Strong analytical profile. Ability to break-down complex business problems into components, solve them using data analysis, process knowledge and risk/control knowledge, and communicate data analysis, issues and control recommendations with transparency and integrity.
- Highly organized. Project management skills (preferred).
- Solid presentation skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills that deliver quality, actionable and beneficial feedback to management on potential control issues and solutions to close gaps.
- Bilingual English/Spanish written and oral.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience developing Tableau dashboards.
- Proficient in Data Analysis tools such as SQL and Python (preferred).
- University degree or advanced student (Business Administration, Industrial Engineer or similar, preferred).
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
At American Express we are proud to celebrate and promote Diversity, as well as, committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Our mission is to continue creating a diverse and inclusive environment, that fully supports your personal and professional development.