TENICA is looking to hire a TS/SCI Data Scientist
Job Location: Bolling AFB, Washington DC
- Create data packages, in the form of databases,reports, and visualization
- Communicate ongoing data science activities, technical findings, and data products for both technical and non-technical customers
- Extract relevant features from large data stores containing open source, PIA, and CAI, containing bad records, partial records, errors, or other forms of noiseing.
- Extract features from open source information stored in a wide range of possible formats, including JSON, XML, raw text logs, industry-specific encodings, and graph link data
- Apply natural language processing, computer vision, signal processing, and speaker and speech recognition algorithms to identify objects in text, image, video, and audio files
- Apply descriptive and inferential statistics to describe data and make predictions about the data, including statistical tests to determine confidence for a hypothesis, common summary statistics (e.g.mean, variance, and counts), fit distributions to datasets and use those distributions to predict event likelihoods;
- Be able to execute data science method using parallel computing frameworks (e.g. deepleaming4j, Torch, Tensor Flow, Caffe,Neon, NVIDIA CUDA Deep Neural Network library (cuDNN), and OpenCV)) and distributed data processing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop (including HDFS, Hbase , Hive, Impala,Giraph, Sqoop), Spark (including MLib, GraphX,SQL and Dataframes)
- Be able to execute data science method using common programming/scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, R (statistics).
TENICA and Associates LLC is a provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security. provides knowledgeable and experienced subject matter experts to perform a variety of professional services, logistics and supply chain management, crisis prevention and response, and information technology solutions to solve dynamic security challenges. Founded in 2008 and based in Chantilly, Virginia, TENICA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, Small Business (SDVOB and WOSB) and is a participant in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) business development program.
TENICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability