Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits, such as paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers (no minimum service!)
What will you create?
You’ll help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitising healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
Trust and Risk bring this to life by helping clients to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business; from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience.
As a Senior Associate in our Data Assurance team your impact will be seen by:
- Building risk and compliance data analytics outputs using tools such as Alteryx, ACL, R, Python, Qlik Sense, Power BI, SQL Server.
- Applying risk and compliance analytics to drive decision making for our clients, helping them to better manage risks, optimise processes and build trust with their stakeholders.
- Working across multiple client projects, with a broad range of tasks across the data analytics life cycle including ETL, data wrangling and cleansing, reporting and dashboarding.
- Lead and mentor junior staff in delivering risk and compliance data analytics engagements targeted on risk and compliance analytics.
- Exceptional communication between junior staff and senior management, providing that conduit across the team.
- Compelling data driven storytelling to communicate and help clients minimise risk and improve their processes and control framework..
You have a background in data analytics and are skilled in data visualisation, data cleansing and manipulation and hold an understanding of business and risk application. Previous experience in internal audit analytics will be highly regarded.
Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to help our Trust and Risk team transform how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Life at PwC
Our culture and benefits are something we’re proud of, and also the reason we’ve been named LinkedIn’s #1 Australian workplace. With PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where differences are both embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it’s only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.
We’re living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality. At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
Wiona Court is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experiences high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to candidates about our value proposition and recognition and reward approach. The minimum full time salary for this role is $92,400 Superannuation, however will be determined based on the skills and experience that the candidate brings.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date