Eden Ritchie Recruitment is looking for an experienced Data Analyst for an initial 3-month contract with extension options
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be supporting the team to improve data quality, build dashboards, perform analytics and data interpretation to inform business decisions. The Data Analyst will support data driven decisions through the provision of data, insights and recommendations to stakeholders both within and outside the branch.
- Analyse data from the existing Service Bookings System (SBS) to determine volumes to be migrated to the new application and identify any data quality issues.
- Liaise with the vendor to map SBS data to the data required for the new system where the vendor provides templates for staging entities.
- Design the data migration process including remediation of low-quality data, extract jobs (from multiple source systems), transformation processes and migration audit logs.
- Have work experience with SQL tools that will extract data from an Oracle database, transform this and load it into a template provided by the vendor of the new system.
- Work with the Lead Analyst to effectively manage technical risks, issues, conflicts and priorities to complete work within the required deadlines.
It is anticipated that the specialist may be required to provide the following services:
- Conduct a variety of reviews and/or analysis of existing policies, procedures, systems and general documentation related to the department’s business
- Research and develop data analytics solutions to meet the business requirements
- Undertake data analysis as required
- Researching and developing detailed reports, options papers and recommendations
- Developing project plans and managing projects to completion
- Developing and implementing strategies, policies and procedures regarding governance projects
- Providing briefings and presentations to internal and external stakeholders
Please Apply Now or contact the Eden Ritchie Team on 07 3230 0018 / 07 3230 0038 for further information.
Job Reference: 542562