Machine Learning Engineer, Computer Vision
Position: Machine Learning Engineer with Computer Vision experience
Location: 100% Remote
We are an industry leading SaaS Company known for our AI-powered solutions! Our cutting edge software suite empowers businesses of all sizes to optimize their data on a secure platform! We now have an urgent need for a Machine Learning Engineer with a strong Computer Vision background to join our remote team!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Industry Leading AI Software
2. Talented Technical Team
3. Tons of room for upward career growth
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be a key member of our development team, producing high-performance computer vision products for document verification, text segmentation and related OCR solutions
- Develop, test, and optimize ML algorithms
- Build, integrate and extend code for prototype models to be put into production
What You Need for this Position
- Masters degree and/or PhD in computer science or related field
- Experience developing practical ML solutions (preferably within the AI domain)
- Strong knowledge of Algorithm Development
- Ability to take ML models into production
- Knowledge of OCR, Test Processing, Document verification/processing or related AI technologies is highly desired
- BONUS: Experience with AWS is highly preferred
What's In It for You
- Competitive salaries (DOE)
- 100% work from home!
- Vacation / PTO
- Certification / educational reimbursements
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and much more!
So, if you're a Machine Learning Engineer with an interest in working on Computer Vision products, please apply today!
OR send your resume AND SALARY requirements to me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.