Job Title: Data Analyst (Contractor)
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Their mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. They created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry's most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe. Many industry players rely on them as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. They are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a Data Analyst Engineer, I help app professionals to have the most comprehensive and high-quality App market data, this is the key role of App ecosystem in various business practises.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
You should be a strong Data Analyst Engineer in the data operation domain. As a Data Analyst, you will be working on data profiling, data quality monitoring, data cleansing and root cause analysis, this includes:
- Data quality assurance and related process implementation and improvement.
- Can quickly understand how the dataset is structured and what is the relationship inside it.
- Working on the front line for problem analysis and ad-hoc requests from external teams, provide strong support to product managers.
- Ability to multitask and reprioritize tasks quickly based on the project needs
- Communicate well and clearly with teams overseas in both oral and written English.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
You will be responsible for and take pride in:
- 2+ working years' experience in data quality or data analysis.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Experience in programming - Python programming skills is a big plus.
- Experience in statistics, data processing and visualization, Big Data or BI solutions is a big plus.
- Attention to detail. Willing to analyze problems and stories hidden by huge amounts of data and good at summarizing reports.
- Strong presentation skills. Feel comfortable to explain data pattern findings from data/problem to other stakeholders, e.g. product managers, senior management, etc.
- Good communication skills and feel comfortable working in English working environment.
- Self-motivated and strong ownership. Be sensitive about any potential issues inside the production data set.
- You're an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch by sending your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know anyone for this role, please let me know. All referrals are welcome and appreciated.
All the best!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!