Who Are We
As part of the Collaboration Data and Analytics team Experience team you will analyze business requirements, drive project completion, and provide critical insights using analytics. You will use analytics tools and methodologies to extract data that tells the story of our business. This includes using metrics, industry research, and your understanding of our operations.Who You'll Work With
As a company that continually ranks as one of the best places to work, employee experience remains as a top priority for Cisco. Together, we will Reinvent Cisco’s Employee Experience by improving the power of technology, the best of business processes and outstanding data insights. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!What You'll Do
Minimum requirements include:
- Performs statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to create performance indicators, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns for the Webex Collaboration products.
- Works with IT and Business stakeholders to understand data and analysis needs and develop technical requirements.
- Builds and maintains reports and datasets for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data.
- Uses data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance.
- Design and implement data pipelines and data models and build processes to support data ingestion, cleansing and data transformations.
- Experienced in SQL, PowerBI, Snowflake, Python
- Good to have proficiency in GitHub, DBT, Amplitude, Splunk
- Experienced in working with a globally dispersed team
- Bachelor or master’s in computer science, business management or a relevant degree.
- 5+ years of industry experience, ideally in a global organization.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative and open style with a constructive and positive outlook.
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data traveling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges, and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognize our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco