We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team here at Indeed. Your role will be to share technical ideas, successes, and failures with colleagues and other data scientist teams. You will have to effectively work independently and as part of a team, and be able to execute loosely-defined work items, including defining precise requirements.
Conceptualise, analyse, build, test, and implement models that utilise various and diverse data sets to solve problems related to the employment and recruiting industries
Build and implement machine learning models, testing frameworks, and visualisations to make timely decisions and influence the product roadmap
Proactively research data and identify opportunities in the data to drive the product roadmap
Evaluate data’s big picture to solve business problems rather than focusing on metrics alone
Understand human behavior and know what to look for in the data
Communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and product marketers.
Helps identify ways to improve data quality and analysis
Utilises a solid understanding of Indeed’s business fundamentals
Who You Are
- Bachelors / Masters degree / PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Quantitative Methods, Cognitive Science, or a closely related quantitative field.
- 4+ years of industry experience, with expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning
- Proficient in Python, Pandas, SQL
- Expertise in data mining, statistical modelling, and machine learning
- Passion for optimizing Business performance, Client Lifecycle and Client Experience with data
- Full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productization, and monitoring of data science products
- Deep expertise in applied machine learning, preferably in digital advertising, auctions, or bidding systems.
- Strong track record of delivering high business value in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Experience in client lifecycle management (e.g. retention; optimization) will be an advantage
- Experience running controlled online experiments and taking data-driven decisions for improving machine learning-based products. Preferably in non-independent settings, like marketplaces.
Who we are
We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are optimally ranked for our job seekers and tirelessly patrol Indeed for fake jobs and scams. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate tests.
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
95,000 - 115,000 EUR per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548
, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies