- Review fraud incidence reports to size business impact such as fraud losses, customer experience, operational expense etc. and share findings with management and partners
- Work with several internal departments to identify the problems, provide data backed insights and propose solutions
- Leverage your own experience to build and prove hypothesis to help uncover fraud prevention opportunities
- Attend Operating Loss meetings to keep abreast of latest development in business and work with risk management team to prioritize current business needs
- Present analyses / recommendations in verbal and written form to a wide audience that is clear, concise and easy to understand
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (concentration in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research or similar) from an accredited university required
- Must have 2+ years of programming experience in one of the statistical / analytics tools - SAS, R, Alteryx
- 2+ years of experience in analytical domain, preferably in banking / credit card industry. Experience in Fraud Analytics is a plus
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, which require interpreting large amounts of data and its impact in both operational and financial areas
- Knowledgeable of advance analytics and predictive model development techniques such as logistic regression, decision tree etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.