An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip IT company, is currently seeking a Junior Data Analyst based on their client site at Erskine. This is a full-time, temporary role for 12 months, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week 08:00 - 16:00. Regular overtime available to start ASAP, the role is paying £12 per hour.
Our client currently has a need for a Junior Data Analyst and invites recent graduates to apply for this key back-office role based in our hardware processing site in Erskine. This is an exciting early-career development opportunity for a suitably qualified & motivated candidate. Specific on-the-job training will be provided.
- Match physically returned hardware with those originally leased
- Analyze customer lease contracts in detail
- Interact with customer-facing specialists in-country
- Terminate lease contracts with a high degree of accuracy
- Resolve complex data comparison issues
- Efficiently prioritize daily tasks
- Recent degree in any discipline
- Confident MS Excel user
- Good communicator - written & verbal
- Good problem solver
- Data analysis ability
- Good time manager
- Ability to focus on fine detail