Sydney/Melbourne/Newcastle – Full-time – 6 months max term contract for external candidates - Open for 6 months secondment for PwC AU employees only - FlexibleAbout Us
The challenges facing business and society are complex and need new angles and fresh thinking. Your human ingenuity, passion and experience, combined with the latest technology, make these problems easier to tackle. Together, we are a passionate community of solvers coming together in unexpected ways, creating new solutions for a new day.
We’re in the business of transformation. To transform the future, we're building a diverse, ambitious team that champions imaginative ways to solve our clients' most important challenges.
The People & Culture (P&C) team works with our businesses to ensure we are delivering upon our People Value Proposition (PVP) to enable our people to flourish and thrive in their professional and personal lives.
The P&C Systems & Insights team brings this to life by managing all aspects of PwC’s people technology applications and people data. We are responsible for a wide range of people reporting to help enable the business to make data driven decisions, helping them achieve their people goals.
How and where work gets done is being reimagined. It all adds up to The New Equation.About The Opportunity
In the P&C Systems & Insights team, you’ll find yourself in a culture that values trust and collaboration. Alongside your peers, you’ll help assist the broader People & Culture teams to create value and improve their way of work. You'll use your skills in HR data manipulation, analytics and reporting to make an impact in all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
As a Senior Associate in the P&C Systems & Insights team, the top three skills you’ll need to hit the ground running are:
- Data preparation and manipulation experience (preferably with Alteryx or similar),
- Experience in building dashboards and visualisation solutions (preferably with Power BI) from gathering requirements through to development and deployment,
- The ability to analyse data and articulate both quantitative and qualitative insights to derive conclusions,
To solve important problems we need to aim for the inclusion of our diverse talent. We empower our people to use their creativity, authenticity and human differences to be the champions of change. We know that when people from diverse backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value - for our clients, our people and our society. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.Your New Benefits
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Work overseas or interstate, we know how precious time is with your family and friends
- Paid study (and leave!), we’ll pay all the costs and give you time off to study
- No dress code, wear what makes you feel comfortable and dress for your day
- Yearly bonuses, because who doesn’t love to be rewarded for great performance!
- Health & fitness perks, like a wellness stipend and discounted memberships
- Generous parental leave policy for mums, dads and foster carers
If you're looking for a team that values your work and solves meaningful problems, apply now!
We believe the best work is human-led and tech-powered. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.Meg Lansang is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experiences high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.