As the Business/Data Analyst, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate key business, workflow, and technical requirements for all data extract builds and other projects for assigned team
- Assist operations teams with understanding data extract costs, services, and processes
- Gain an understanding of clinical workflows in Epic to ensure that current documentation and available data supports extract requirements
- Facilitate team sessions and Agile ceremonies (standup, refinement, planning, demo and retrospective)
- Assist team with necessary data analysis; perform data analysis and/or validate data analysis findings against requests, and communicate discrepancies, constraints and risks
- Bachelor's in engineering, computer science, business or other related field preferred.
- 2-3 years performing duties of Business Analyst
- 2-3 years Healthcare IT industry
- 2-3 years of Microsoft SQL experience
- Experience working with Jira
What's in it for you?
- 100% Remote
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits + 401K