Your new job!
The COO Risk & Finance (COORF) department delivers a wide range of different finance and risk-related services in the areas of change, operations, process optimization as well as data management, analytics and reporting for the Corporate Risk and Finance domains. COORF plays a key role in supporting ING to become a data-driven organization and has a clear vision and purpose for the future: To deliver best in class data, insights and advice which empower our consumers to control, explain, predict and optimize the performance of ING.
The Data Foundation tribe (DFT) provides Finance & Risk with best-in-class, correct and harmonized data for its processing and to enable the change from report-driven to data-driven, while also enabling ING COO R&F to manage its end-to-end data flow in a structured and standardized way.
We are looking for a committed data believer who is willing to help us lead ING towards that data-driven future. Do you understand that data helps build top notch models and ensures proper reporting to regulators? Then we are looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
Using your Finance and/or Risk experience, in this role, you will focus on data management, data requirements, data definition & mapping, data onboarding, data analysis, data modelling and validation rules for our Finance & Risk stakeholders.
You will work on the regulatory reporting delivery as: Anacredit, RRE (Residential Real Estate) and CRE (Comemrcial Real Estate).
You will participate in a squad as a Business Analyst within DFT. You will be actively involved in the maintenance, development and realization of current & new products/services for our data consumers. You deliver the necessary knowledge and skills to make standard and best products/services for our data consumers. Besides that, you continuously deepen and broaden your knowledge and skills in your area of expertise within your chapter.
Your activities will be in the area of:
- involved in Change & Run bank’s data management activities in the field of Finance & Risk;
- data analysis, data models and validation rules;
- collect & write the detailed Finance & Risk business data requirements:
- take part in the iterative approach in which all data requirements between Risk, Finance and data management will be aligned;
- create use cases which explain the data definitions;
- present the data definitions / use cases to stakeholders;
- ensure input from SME’s to identify all specifics for each definition.
- experienced with data marts and configuring business rules;
- second-line support and on-boarding activities;
- developing/maintaining documentation to clarify the working of functionality for end users, such as user manuals and Quick Reference Cards (QRCs).
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. You know exactly how to empathize with the needs of your stakeholders and translate this into standard and innovative products. You have a strong drive to keep your expertise up to date and have the ambition to continuously improve yourself on a personal and professional level.
Furthermore you have:
- University (Bachelor’s/Master’s) degree
- 5+ years of experience in data management and analyzing large data sets and data quality.
- 2+ years of experience in Finance or Risk Reporting areas and banking products (sourcing, classifying & onboarding data for Finance and Risk)
- Hands-on experience in data granular reporting for example AnaCredit, RRE, CRE
- Knowledge of data integration/consolidation from different sources
- Knowledge of and experience with Change delivery in an agile environment (impact analysis, configuration, testing)
- Experience in Regression and User Acceptance testing
- Excellent working with Microsoft Excel, knowledge on BI
- Affinity with IT including basic IT knowledge (Oracle DB, SQL)
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions here.
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Want to apply directly?
Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us and apply today!