We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist / Machine Learning Specialist to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- The Data Scientist is responsible for building the model
- Categorizing incoming textual requirements and building an estimation model from these
- Shows good understanding of project documentation. Provides good-quality functional requirement and specification review and analysis
- Sound knowledge of Machine Learning and familiar with the main Machine Learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Torch, XGBoost, Keras)
- Former and evidenced experience with Machine Learning projects, preferably: natural language processing, categorization, data pipelines, model building
- Advanced knowledge of software development and data analysis concepts and methodologies. Able to enhance them, propose required tools and approaches
- Experience and knowledge of various framework/modeling and hypotheses testing techniques and methods; ability to build models or frameworks properly reflecting different aspects of business problems
- Expected to be self-managing, work with minimal supervision and check his/her own work thoroughly
- Creates template deliverables in good quality without supervision
- Full professional proficiency in English and German is a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland