BLEND360 is an award-winning, new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company—born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology.
We are looking for talented Data Scientists to join our Global Delivery Center of Data Science Excellence based out of Hyderabad, India.
Blend360 Data Science team provides strategic leadership for the development, validation and delivery of algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools. The successful candidate will help to solve highly complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks while collaborating with our Data Science team members. Our Data Scientists have a broad knowledge of a variety of data and mathematical solutions. Data Scientist's work includes statistical analyses, predictive modeling, machine learning, and experimental design. We evaluate different sources of data, discover patterns hidden within raw data, create insightful variables, and develop competing models with different machine learning algorithms. We validate and cross-validate our recommendations to make sure our recommendations will perform well over time.
- Interpret data, analyze results using advanced mathematical and statistical techniques and provide insights
- Design, develop and implement a resilient and performant real-time distributed data processing and analytics platform using SAS / R / Python.
- Develop advanced predictive /prescriptive systems, creating efficient algorithms for business problem solving, improving data quality.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding gained through experience on advanced analytics (forecasting, data mining, optimization and reporting) techniques
- At least 3+ Years of professional experience in Advanced Data Science, such as predictive modelling, statistical analysis, machine learning, text mining, geo-spatial analytics, time series forecasting, optimization.
- Experience with one or more Advanced Data Science software languages (Python, SQL)
- Predictive modelling experience, data analytics, machine learning, and big data technologies such as Python, R, and Hadoop
- Experience using Hive, Unix
- Develop and execute new and/or highly complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modelling techniques to evaluate potential future outcomes
- Work with Data Science Team members to create and implement impactful solutions to client business problems
- Write SQL Queries (50% of the role)
- Python Code/modeling (25%)
- Establish analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses. Methods will be implemented using advanced technologies
- Effectively collaborates with teams to understand business partner and client needs, share and syndicate output of analytical models, and provide support during implementation, where needed
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information/solutions related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/ business solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a global team and to be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Master’s/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, quantitative studies, such as Statistics, Math, Operation Research, Economics and Advanced Analytics