Eviden is an Atos Group business with an annual revenue of circa € 5 billion and a global leader in data-driven, trusted and sustainable digital transformation. As a next generation digital business with worldwide leading positions in digital, cloud, data, advanced computing and security, it brings deep expertise for all industries in more than 47 countries. By uniting unique high-end technologies across the full digital continuum with 55,000 world-class talents, Eviden expands the possibilities of data and technology, now and for generations to come.
Who we are
The DAA practice represents a growing capability within Eviden and currently comprises a talented team of analysts, developers, consultants and architects covering all aspects of the information management lifecycle; from data management through to business intelligence and analytics. The practice is technology agnostic and has capability across a range of technologies, including products from SAP, Oracle, IBM and Microsoft as well as more specialist technology providers such as Qliktech, Informatica, Talend, Cloudera and Infoshare.
Eviden work with a range of large organisations facing an ever-increasing demand to realise greater value from their data and are seeking advice and solutions to meet that need.
We are therefore seeking talented data analysts to join our fast-growing team, working with various clients but with the ability to gain clearance to work in the public sector.
- The role is full time. The role hours will cover Mon – Friday 37 hrs.
- Regular visits to the client site in London are expected.
- You’ll also need to successfully complete a NPPV2 security clearance check to do this role.
Significant and demonstrable experience in data analysis across multiple projects including
- To gather requirements and analyse existing data sets as an input to the development and delivery of data and analytics solutions.
- Our customers deserve and expect a consistent and enhanced service in delivering Data and Analytics solutions.
- This role will work very closely with the customer teams including their IT department and key stakeholders, including Data Owners, Stewards, and users of the solution being designed.
- The role holder must be able to analyse data sets and compare to requirements, inspecting the data and supporting the data architect in the design of the data solution. They will also apply techniques to the data to identify relationships within the data sets. They also may cleanse the data and model it to provide further information about it.
- The role will be to work in delivery teams, analysing data and comparing to requirements.
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements.
- Analysing data comparing to requirements and defining any gaps and how to rectify them
- Analysing data to understand insights that can be drawn from it
- Analysing quality of the data and recommending methods to cleanse
- Analysing the data to understand any relationships.
- Input into the data architecture
- Experience of visualizing the data in modern visualisation tools, dDemonstrate experience across a range of relational and database technology, including Oracle and SQL Server and data lakes.
- Must be able to demonstrate good analytical skills and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Pragmatic and detail orientated.
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Client (Customer) Focus – Committed to building excellent long term relationships with Clients based on a full understanding of their needs and dedication to meeting their expectations.
- Delivery Focus – Dedicated to delivering what is promised, ensuring that results are on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Profitability – Dedicated to delivering the commercial targets of the B2B Accounts and identifying potential opportunities to grow the B2B business.
- Creativity – Identifying effective solutions for clients through selecting the best combination of existing practices and innovative approaches or ideas
- Team Working – Working together by involving others in goals and plans, sharing knowledge, taking a positive role in teambuilding and seeking opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration.
Good to have (not mandatory)
Experience in ETL and business intelligence tools.Let’s grow together.