A medical and pharmaceutical company is looking for Data Architect.
This role is essential in the Finance & Controlling department, where ensuring the provision of high-quality, accessible, and reusable information on enterprise platforms is a core responsibility. As a member of the team, your duties will encompass data preparation, data model development for sophisticated applications, and the implementation of innovative solutions in close collaboration with the Data Science and Analytics team. Additionally, you will play a key role in expanding and enhancing both existing and new data sources, working in conjunction with an international Data Engineering team.Knowledge And Work Experience Required
- You have knowledge and experience in using Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Apache Spark and GIT
- You are able to program in Python and SQL
- Experience with business processes within manufacturing industry
- Experience building Data & Analytics infrastructures/tools
- Must have at least 1-2 Experience as Data Engineer (experience only as Data Scientist or Analyst will not be sufficient)
- Designing, developing, and operating the internal Enterprise Data & Analytics platform.
- Cleansing, integrating, and orchestrating Smart- and Big-Data from internal and external sources.
- Creating and enhancing data models, as well as developing solutions for data retrieval and transfer through the use of Azure Databricks.
- Providing guidance and support to Data Scientists and Analysts in executing projects related to advanced analytics and, in the future, artificial intelligence.
- Collaborating within a highly motivated, cross-functional team of data and analytics experts, both locally and globally.
- A significant initial project involves contributing to the development of a globally integrated quantity cockpit, spanning from market demand analysis to inventory control and production order management.
- Attractive salary
- Open and pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting working time models
- Diverse development opportunities
- Active health promotion through support of external health offerings
- Support for families through a familly program dedicated
- Various employee benefits, such as lunch provisions and more
- 40% of you time in home office could be possible
- If you are not a switzerland citizen a CH work permit will be required for this job.