Title: Technical Systems Analyst 4
Role: Technical Support Analyst/Data Analyst
Juniper Experience and Operations (JXO) organization is incubating a Technology group to transform CX(customer experience) and EX(employee experience). The charter of this group is to discover, evaluate and leverage technology to enhance and simplify the experience of stakeholders. Knowledge and data will be central to this journey of creating a proactive and predictive support experience. The use of automation, AI and other modern technology will enable reduction of time taken to resolve issues or perform tasks.
This role involves analyzing existing customer support data and Omnichannel engagement data to find trends important for driving business objectives, and navigating strategic projects, system/process efficiencies with data driven decisions across functional teams. The role requires influencing business transformation projects using analytical data that cuts across process, systems and tool re-engineering in customer support and services.
In addition, the role requires to support the enhancement of omnichannel strategy by seeking solutions and drivers to achieve seamless customer experiences and increased customer loyalty.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Analyze and prepare interpretations of data to use to develop conclusions
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide estimates, impact assessments, and give your expert opinion on key strategic initiatives
- Take existing processes used to support current assets and expanding them to provide new services (tools expertise, training and consulting)
- Work with cross-functional teams to build data solutions that impact business decisions
- Knowledge of Salesforce, JIRA systems
- Design Tableau dashboards and advanced data visualizations to effectively communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Conducts and facilitate (and educates and trains on) analysis, issues identification, organizational risk assessment, and decision-making processes.
- Experience working on process improvements and re-engineering
- Provides consulting and analytic services to leadership.
- Provides technical support and mentoring and training to other analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent related experience
- Overall 10+ years of experience, 5+ years data analyst or related experience, including proficiency with analytical software or equivalent related education
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages databases , programming.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets , including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment and build sound working relationships within all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle sensitive information with keen attention to detail and accuracy. Passion for data handling ethics.
- Ability to solve complex, technical problems with creative solutions while anticipating stakeholder needs and providing assistance to meet or exceed expectations
- Able to demonstrate perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles when presented with a complex problem.
- Assist in combining large data sets and data analysis to create optimization strategies
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty of change when assessing needs for stakeholders
- Have effective time management skills which enable you to work successfully across functions in a dynamic and solution-oriented environment while meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and innovative; confident when working independently, but an excellent team player with a growth-oriented personality
- Will be required to routinely or customarily troubleshoot items related to applications that require independent judgement, decision-making, and unique approaches
Juniper is an Equal Opportunity workplace and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications, merit, and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.