Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (API) is one of Australia's leading pharmaceutical distributors and fastest growing health and beauty retailers. API is the foundational asset of the Wesfarmers Health Division, and is the parent company of Priceline Pharmacy, Soul Pattinson Chemist, Pharmacist Advice and Clear Skincare Clinics. Our services include wholesale product delivery, retail services, marketing programs and business advisory services.
Day-to-day, the Data Analyst will be focusing on using the prepared data to analyse, interpret and/or visualise it into a meaningful actionable insight to drive direct and indirect growth. This includes conducting analysis using descriptive analytics techniques to identify data patterns and manager stakeholder engagement. To do this, you will need a tertiary qualification in an appropriate field, minimum 2 years’ experience, be a critical thinker, and excellent people management skills.
What makes this role and API so special?
API is embarking on a digital transformation and joining our team will give you the career opportunity of a lifetime – being involved in growing a P&L led digital business with great foundations and huge potential. And we know these opportunities don’t come along very often.
We have big and bold ambitions, and we need highly passionate, focused, and talented people to help us get there.
We love working at API because:
- Our vision and culture is important to us. Our vision is Enriching Life, and we are passionate about helping the community be healthy and well
- We are a community of 2,500 people working collaboratively and embrace diversity as it makes us stronger
- We work a hybrid of at home and in the office to support those days you just need to get work done and the days you need to collaborate together
- This role is based in our Camberwell office (and there’s great coffee nearby)
We value our employees by offering:
- Ongoing professional development and career opportunities across the Wesfarmers Health Division and the broader Wesfarmers Group
- Access to employee benefits across Wesfarmers including staff discounts at Bunnings, Kmart, Target, and Officeworks
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded and established company offering excellent career prospects and employee benefits. API is also committed to supporting the Workplace Gender Equality Agency requirements. For more information about API please visit our website at www.api.net.au