About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
The Reference Data Technology Client team (part of the RFT) provides reference data delivery solutions delivering Client, Account, Document, Instrument and Core Reference across all LOB's.
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for the technical delivery of the strategic client reference data platform.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Innovate new ways of managing, sourcing, transforming and validating data
- Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality and completeness of data assets
- Apply quality assurance best practices to all work products
- Analyze, design and code business-related solutions, as well as core architectural changes, using an Agile programming approach resulting in software delivered on time and in budget
- Experience of working in a development teams, using agile techniques and scripting languages, is preferred.
- Comfortable learning cutting edge technologies and applications to greenfield projects
- 10-15% support on legacy jobs which is primarily developed using Unix shell scripts and oracle
Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field with preferred focus on Information Systems with 7 to 9 years of experience.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages in Python
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Provide technical contribution developing data solutions and building frameworks
- Experience building Data Lake using AWS and Hands-on experience in AWS Glue, AWS KMS, AWS Firehose, EMR, Athena, Redshift, Quick Sight and Lake Formation
- Extensive experience in Spark leveraging Python, Scala
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering projects using Kafka
- Hands on experience with leveraging CI/CD to rapidly build & test application code
- Experience in developing software solutions leveraging Test Driven Development (TDD) JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.