Sonder is revolutionizing hospitality through innovative, tech-powered service and inspiring thoughtfully designed accommodations combined into one seamlessly managed experience. We are looking for a Staff Analyst to join Sonder's central data org and partner with the Central Operations team to help drive operational efficiencies and Voice of the Guest initiatives forward.
As a Staff Analyst, you will partner cross-functionally with a broad group of stakeholders within the Central Operations team and use a variety of data sources to define key metrics and measures of success, build tools and tracking, and uncover insights to drive key business decisions and drive forward an ambitious roadmap of data and operations improvement initiatives to accelerate our performance . If you are passionate about crafting tangible, usable business insights from data, thrive in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment, and want to tackle complex operational challenges with the help of data, we want to hear from you!
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Measure, track, and analyze occupancy and operations efficiency
- Formulate success metrics to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our Guest Center systems and processes
- Partner with multiple internal stakeholders to build datasets, conduct robust analyses, and translate data into actionable insights for Contact center performance
- Own and maintain key performance metrics and dashboards in partnership with the BI team, and present insights to business partners and executive leadership
- Work closely with other data partners (eg. Data PMs, BI and Data Engineers, etc.) to scale Sonder's data ecosystem and enable cross-functional projects
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a senior analytics role or related position
- Minimum 2 years experience in a contact center environment or with contact center data
- Advanced SQL skills with the ability to write scalable, sustainable queries
- Proficiency with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience with statistical and analytical methodologies (eg. A|B testing, regression analysis, causal inference)
- Meticulous attention to detail with a strong curiosity and desire to learn new things
- Ability to derive actionable insights from large and complex datasets and craft clear recommendations for non-technical audiences
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Python, R, or other scripting languages is a plus
- Experience with data modeling, data pipelining, and tools like dbt are a plus
- Experience of building reports in Salesforce is a plus
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Sonders
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected classes.