What do you have?
- Heavy experience in Python, especially with machine learning toolkits such as scikit-learn, pytorch, and TensorFlow, and Natural Language Processing toolkits such as NLTK or spaCy.
- Experience in cleaning and transforming data for machine learning.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Experience working with Natural Language Processing preferred.
- Knowledge of machine learning and predictive modeling.
- Experience using Python.
- Knowledge of database operations such as those found in pandas and relational database query languages such as SQL.
- Experience in Spark, AWS, Hadoop, or other distributed computing environments.
- Master’s degree or international equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics or similar analytical fields.
- Experience in handling time-series and image data is a bonus.
- 2+ year’s experience in the healthcare industry preferred
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education and experience stated above. All employees must read, write and speak fluent English and host country language.
- This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.