Corporate Banking Technology is hiring a multi-skilled technologist to lead and build out our tech stack across Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation, Sales Enablement and Client Experience domains. We're looking for a machine learning engineer to identify insights from our data to drive business strategy and tactics. The successful candidate will apply data analytics techniques from both traditional statistics and machine learning to a combination of third party, publicly available and J.P. Morgan proprietary datasets, with the goal of answering business questions.
- Research and develop innovative ML based solutions to some of Client Experience's hardest problems
- Understand the Client Experience journey to formulate relevant high impact business questions that can be answered through data analysis.
- Work on building robust Data Science capabilities which can be scalable across multiple business use cases.
- Collaborate with Tech partners to design and deploy Machine Learning services that can be integrated with strategic systems.
- Think strategically to leverage reusable components within the firm and state of the art available externally when building the capabilities.
- Research and analyse data sets using a variety of statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Communicate final results and give context.
- Document approach and techniques used.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Analytics, Computer Science or Technology-related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years of Software or Data Engineering experience
- Previous experience with Deep Neural Network packages (examples: TensorFlow, Theano, PyTorch, Keras).
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, SparkML, etc.
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying Data Science and ML capabilities in production at scale.
- Strong ability to develop and debug in Python or similar professional programming language.
- Should be able to work both individually and collaboratively in teams, in order to achieve project goals.
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, and motivated by complex analytical problems.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Able to be results and client focused and follow the agile development paradigm.
- Able to design or evaluate intrinsic and extrinsic metrics of your model's performance which are aligned with business goals.
- Able to independently research and propose alternatives with some guidance as to problem relevance.
- Able to work with non-specialists in a partnership model, conveys information clearly and creates a sense of trust with stakeholders.
• Strong experience with machine learning APIs and computational packages (examples: Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, statsmodels).•JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans