talpasolutions brings cutting-edge IT technology to the heavy industry. Together with you, we want to shape the future of the industrial internet of things to make industry more productive, safe and sustainable. We are committed to building elegant and robust engineering solutions for our customers. Innovation is our driving force. We foster an inclusive environment that empowers creative thinking and unconventional solutions. It is important to us that everyone knows how his or her efforts contribute to our goals. It is only together that we can redefine the technical limits of an entire industry.
Together with our data scientists, data engineers and developer teams you create the data pipelines that fuel our analytics:
- You develop production data pipelines and storage solutions for stream and batch processing of IoT data.
- You monitor and troubleshoot data flow.
- You work closely with data scientists to develop state-of-the-art AI applications.
You should bring
- at least five years of experience in building data pipelines in a production environment
- experience with big data and distributed systems (e.g. Apache Spark, Kafka, Hive, HBase, Cassandra)
- extensive knowledge in data architecture and database concepts
- proficiency in Python or Java and experience in professional software development
- a graduate degree in a quantitative field
- a keen desire to learn, a self-starter attitude and the ability to thrive in an interdisciplinary and diverse environment
Nice to have
- familiarity with machine learning, time series and deep learning algorithms for machine sensor data
- experience in microservice architecture, agile methods, DevOps tools (GitLab), container technology (Docker), cloud computing (AWS)
We care about you. Here is a glimpse of what makes life at talpasolutions special:
- Our culture is diverse and inclusive. We are one team with many voices.
- Continuous learning is key to our success. We want you to grow and offer trainings, hackathons and conferences.
- We believe in trust. You know how you operate at your best. Free choice of hardware and operating system, flexible working hours and remote working are some ways how we will support you.
- We want your life to be hassle-free. That’s why you will find free food & drinks in our kitchen.
- Bring your whole self to work and find a community. Whatever your passion, you will likely find like-minded people at talpasolutions.
- It is as a team that we operate at our best. We offer regular happiness activities that bring all of us together.
Send us your CV and whatever else you think will support your application. Become part of our journey. Become a talpa!