At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is on a journey to transform its positive impact by becoming an accelerator of inclusive growth, advancing innovation and practices that enable as many people as possible to contribute to, and share in the benefits of, economic growth. This includes significantly increasing our social impact, operating responsibly across all aspects of our business and managing our environmental impact.
We are looking for a Supervising Associate within the – Corporate Responsibility – Responsible Business (Executive Layer) team, located anywhere in the Americas or EMEIA. This role is offered on full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
Support organization-wide measurement and reporting activities, ensuring that EY is able to accurately measure progress to our ambition and transparency report on recognised indicators of responsible business (e.g., Lives Impacted, carbon footprint, WEF IBC metrics, etc.).
- Understand, analyse, and interpret large datasets
- Perform analysis to assess the quality of the data, determine the meaning of the data, and provide data facts and insights
- Contribute to management and further development of systems and processes for gathering and assuring Global Corporate Responsibility data from across the EY member firms
- Collaborate with EY Ripples Portal and M&R development teams and support the development of measurement and analytical models with the effective use of data and analytic techniques and validate the model results and articulate the insights to the business team
- Contribute to creating technical solutions as per business needs by translating requirements and finding innovative solutions
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from the Senior Manager, Measurement & Reporting and other key stakeholders
Skills and attributes for success
Demonstrate a passion and understanding of the corporate responsibility agenda
- Innovative thinker with a strong interest in developing new ideas and the confidence to champion new ways of working
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity and deliver significant change using personal style, influencing skills and change methodologies in an evolving environment
- Demonstrate ability to influence and build collaborative relationships
To qualify for the role you must have
Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- In-depth experience in data management, data integration, ETL, data modeling, data mapping, data profiling, data quality and controls, data analysis, reporting, and testing areas
- Experience in reporting and visualization
- Strong advance SQL/PL SQL programming experience
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g. Python)
Ideally, you’ll also have
Experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience using cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Experience in VBA and APIs
- Knowledge and experience sustainability issues and opportunities for business
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and ability to learn and quickly understand new concepts outside area of expertise
- Strong writing, visual and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with team members with different technical and cultural backgrounds
What we look for
Ability to flex working hours to accommodate global stakeholders (primarily based in Europe and US, East Coast)
- Strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving and ambiguous environment
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.