We are looking for a motivated and determined Data Analyst (m/f/d)
who will use the latest technologies and sophisticated concepts to shape the data landscape in Ancillary Services and take our team and the company to the next level. Your Tasks – Paint the world green
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You shape the standards for online data collection in e-commerce for Ancillary Services on a global level and are the specialist for data analytics, data modeling and data visualization in our team
- You create and develop the methods and tools for our performance management and provide or further develop regular reports and dashboards for monitoring our product portfolio
- You create data analyses and models as a basis for decisions on the further development and optimization of our product offering
- You enjoy your creative freedom in developing solution concepts for problems and proactively work with product experts, BI and the agile development teams to identify suitable data sources, collection methods and data connections and ensure high data quality
- You will support us in the development of the dynamic Ancillary Pricing concept and develop business rules as well as alert systems for price control
- You are responsible for the data migration to Snowflake and actively drive automation processes forward
- You communicate and present analytical approaches and results in a way that is appropriate for the target group
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have a successfully completed university degree, preferably in the field of business administration, mathematics, statistics, social sciences, business informatics, economics or similar
- You have professional experience as a data analyst, business analyst, data scientist, controller or in a comparable position and are ideally familiar with the analysis of digital products
- You are experienced with A/B Test definition, set-up and especially analysis, used to work with CVR data, MDE etc.
- You have strong analytical skills and are enthusiastic about complex data structures and algorithms
- You bring very good knowledge of SQL, ideally you are proficient in a programming language (e.g. R or Python) and have the will to develop it. Experience in the use of cloud-based infrastructures is an advantage
- You are familiar with common methods and tools for cleaning and merging different data sources as well as data preparation and visualization (e.g. advanced knowledge in PowerBI or Tableau)
- You have a good understanding of business contexts and a quick grasp of complex issues
- You have strong communication skills and a high degree of initiative
- You have a good command of German and English, any other foreign language is a plus
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on sport memberships.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.