It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
Job Description Summary
Data Analyst takes responsibility for maintaining Rocket's data integrity and data governance within our CRM system. This data analyst should be able to work with cross-functional teams to help improve our processes and data integrity across teams and possibly systems. The analyst will handle troubleshooting data issues, and reviewing trends across our customer base. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Leverage data from our CRM to help maintain data integrity and data governance
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing insights to the team.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Required Qualifications:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Technical expertise regarding data mining and data cleansing
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of how data should be governed and maintained
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. A fundamental principle of information security at Rocket Software is that all individuals in the organization have a responsibility for the security and protection of company information and IT Resources over which they have control, according to their role.Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
At Rocket we are committed to an inclusive workplace environment, where every Rocketeer can thrive by bringing their full selves to work. Being a Rocketeer means you are part of our movement to continually drive inclusivity, diversity and equity in our workforce.
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!