Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: NielsenIQ
Work Schedule: Hybrid (Onsite Client office in Battle Creek two days a week)
Ref # REF10199V
The North American Customer Success and Insights team leads and manages all of Nielsen's relationships with consumer-focused manufacturers and retailers. The team includes a large group of professionals in the United States and Canada and coordinates all relationships for several hundred clients headquartered in North America including Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Hershey's, Heinz, Procter & Gamble and Unilever, to name a few.
The Customer Success and Insights team is at the forefront of Client relationships leveraging a Go to Market approach to better enable our clients to maximize their return on investment in data, analytics, and NielsenIQ resources. The Analyst position focuses on core analytical support and report-based activities.
Perform essential tasks needed to support one of the larger Food Client for NielsenIQ, working with a dedicated team of peers and senior colleagues to drive client value through proactive data mining and delivery of business insight. Develop necessary technical skills and critical business understanding as the foundation for a successful career within NielsenIQ.
- Analysis & Reporting Analyst
- Pull and analyze scanner, spectra, consumer panel and other Nielsen data sets and deliver insights to the assigned NielsenIQ Client for assigned categories.
- Create reports and templates for the Client to use while managing projects independently.
- Work closely with the reporting Manager to provide support to the Client by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, training, and providing analysis.
- Develop mastery of propriety NielsenIQ tools and metrics, which you will use to help solve your client’s most pressing business questions
- Simplify data into a compelling story that will be presented to clients and used by industry leaders to set strategy
- Be the voice of the consumer by keeping our clients at the forefront of industry trends
- Develop cross-functional management skills
- Master Nielsen processes through knowledge of finance and operations
- Build internal stakeholder relationships
- Support client teams, driving outcomes for clients
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Consumer Packaged Goods (especially Food & Beverage) or Retail industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power-point), SQL a Plus
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships and identifying gaps in logic.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage projects independently
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with syndicated data sets a plus
- Ability to work across a wide variety of data platforms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.