Job Title: Data Automation Analyst - GradSector: TechLocation: Dublin City CentreSalary: Base Negotiable plus bonus & benefitsOur Client
Our client is a world leading tech company who are well known and at the forefront of their industry. They are currently seeking to add a number of Data Analysts due to ongoing expansion. A revolutionary company that has significant plans for the future.Why should you apply?
The successful candidate will get an unrivalled opportunity to work in the tech industry, which is growing exponentially worldwide. The candidate will get invaluable exposure to a tech sector that has fortunately grown over the last few months and will ultimately have the opportunity to launch or progress their tech career.Who should apply?
Ambitious analysts with excellent attention to detail, currently working as;
Role and Reporting Lines
- Grad’s with excellent academics with a background in science
- Proven track record of Project Management
- Coding experience necessary – fluent in one of the following; PowerShell, SQL, R, Python
- Process driven individuals, who have the ability to work autonomously
- Thorough problem solvers
- Fast learners able to apply themselves diligently and work on their own initiative
- Unrivalled scope for further learning and development – with time allotted for education
- Willingness to work hard to achieve targets in a team
- A great personality able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
This roles sit within data automation team and report directly to the Head of Data Automation. Responsibilities will involve:
Interested in this position?
- Manage projects and ensure that projects are completed in line with company standards.
- An understanding of back-end coding required to automate and improve processes
- Front-end app design identify how users can best engage with systems
- Identifying areas for automation and areas where process improvements can be implemented.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and helping identify bottlenecks and how to alleviate these.
- Dealing directly and indirectly with customers and senior company management
- Constantly looking to implement system changes and process improvements as required
- Freedom and autonomy to create and change
To apply, please submit your CV to Aonghus Cody who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact us directly on 01 529 4200.