Operational excellence means:
- Service properly delivered to our customers according to our committed SLAs,
- Financial accuracy for AXA Business as well as for our customers,
- At the best optimized costs.
To do so, we need to masterise our data, through holistic and comprehensive overview for the senior management, deep understanding of our operations volumes and flows, and detailedmonitoring in order to control our data quality and improve our processes.
The situation at today is quite basic. Currently AXA XL France operations reporting is based on global reports that need to be digested locally. Some reports are not adequate, few are made manually by the management, or others need to be designed, while we are still struggling to understand the overview of the accounting view.
Setting up a full time job as Data Analyst should enable to start a virtuous process of controlling our
operations, and target operational excellence.
1. Mission :
The mission of a Operational Excellence Data Analyst will be:
- To provide with a robust regular reporting of Operations that should bring confidence and
understanding to the Management in our Key Performance Indicators,
- To have a full understanding on how the data is created on the ground and activate the
levers to improve in our teams and tools our Service, Financial and control indicators,
- To be part of continuous improvement of AXA XL reports, for the of a better and deeper
analysis of our financial accuracy, our service level and the Middle office costs.
2. Outcome expected :
Some outcome of this mission could be:
- Improvement of our service level for turn around time,
- Mitigation of our booking/instructions errors on insurance coverage,
- Mitigation of risk on financial results, Top Line and Bottom Line,
- Confidence from our Customer facing team with correct data for their interactions with Customers, Brokers, Partners,
- Decreasing of our expenses.
- Produce and share the France version of global reports,
- Design, produce and share local report,
- Set up a framework of data quality monitoring, cascade to line managers, and monitor actions on progress monitoring,
- Create a library of key data, accountability, flow and control, in order to gather an expertise on all dimensions of policy management (Policy issuance, premium booking, Master and local policies, coinsurance and reinsurance, debts, cash, etc…)
- Contribute to any governance on data management at the France level, as well as the Global/Asia-APAC level,
- Create and maintain a mapping of the portfolio versus workforce and cost,
- Lead a culture of data within operations.