At Equitable, our power is in our people.
We're individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Those differences make us stronger as a team and a force for good in our communities. Here, you'll work with dynamic individuals, build your skills, and unleash new ways of working and thinking. Are you ready to join an organization that will help unlock your potential?
Description of Responsibilities:
The base salary range for this position is $104,000-$135,000.
- This role is integral part of Data and Analytics Organization’s (DAO) who can work with business team members and IT support to analyze data to understand the issue or requirement and develop the solution.
- Provide support for Data and Analytics Office projects that will contribute to the Data Strategy.
- Understand end to end data transformation. Has knowledge of business and IT systems utilized for data analytics along with the content of data lake containers and tenants.
- Lead projects working with business stakeholders, developers and management to ensure delivery of the project(s).
- Will use their training and knowledge to investigate data quality issues and determine functional and technical solutions.
- Highly experienced in researching and resolving business and technical data quality issues with stakeholders.
- Works under minimum supervision.
- Writes queries to extract data, analyze, and provide business insights to business.
- Track and manage project plan, resources, and financials as needed.
- Learn new technologies and apply them as Equitable evolves in technology landscape.
- Assist in formalizing and presenting the business case to obtain funding approval for the project.
- Facilitate daily scrum calls for the project. Manage creation of test plans and testing to ensure business satisfaction with project results.
- Help with data governance work in the creation and implementation of data dictionaries, business glossaries, lineage, and data quality for various enterprise data assets
Actual base salaries vary based on skills, experience, and geographical location. In addition to base pay, Equitable provides compensation to reward performance with base salary increases, spot bonuses, and short-term incentive compensation opportunities. Eligibility for these programs depends on level and functional area of responsibility.
For eligible employees, Equitable provides a full range of benefits. This includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off. For detailed descriptions of these benefits, please reference the link below.Equitable Pay and Benefits
: Equitable Total Rewards ProgramQualifications:
Skills required to ensure success include:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 8+ years of experience in implementing Data Analytics solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in identifying and implementing Data Analytics solutions working with Developers and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience working in Agile scrum and experience in leading agile teams.
- Experience using SQL Required. Experience with Python and big data technologies preferred.
- Experience working in projects involving AI/ML models.
- Experience building dashboards/reports using Tableau or other BI Tools.
- Experience in providing end to end support for project delivery including managing the project plan, managing budget.
- Experience working with Data Engineers, Data Scientists and other Data Analysts in Advance Analytics projects.
- Experience on data projects or working with data driven teams such as Enterprise Data systems, Master Data Management, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, or Predictive Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills and has experience in providing status reports to stakeholders
- Strong desire to learn new skills; Readiness to “roll up the sleeves” and to go outside comfort zone to learn; and Attention to details
- High degree of professionalism.
Knowledge of concept and principles of agile methodology; ability to apply appropriate agile approaches in the processes of software development and delivery.Data Mining:
Knowledge of database systems, statistics and machine learning; ability to extract patterns and information and turn them into interpretable structure for business.Strategic Thinking:
Knowledge of the importance of big picture thinking and planning; ability to apply organizational acumen and competitiveness to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization.Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating for change.About Equitable
At Equitable, we’re a team of over ten thousand strong; committed to helping our clients secure their financial well-being so that they can pursue long and fulfilling lives.
We turn challenges into opportunities by thinking, working, and leading differently – where everyone is a leader. We encourage every employee to leverage their unique talents to become a force for good at Equitable and in their local communities.
We are continuously investing in our people by offering growth, internal mobility, comprehensive compensation and benefits to support overall well-being, flexibility, and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
We are looking for talented, dedicated, purposeful people who want to make an impact. Join Equitable and pursue a career with purpose.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-2211 or email us at TalentAcquisition@equitable.com.Primary Location
UNITED STATES-NC-CharlotteOther Locations