Description – External
Within EY Assurance service line, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) professionals provide advisory services encompassing accounting and regulatory support on accounting change and special matters, accounting processes and controls support (remediation, long-term contract accounting and cost accounting), GAAP conversion and implementation, IPO and other public offering assistance, on call financial reporting advice, and transaction accounting and financial reporting assistance. We combine EY accounting, IT, analytical and process knowledge to help increase an organization’s efficiency, effectiveness and operational excellence
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
- Lead a team to apply mathematical or statistical techniques to address practical issues in finance and accounting process, such as decision-making processes, process automation, or control improvement
- Develop core analytical capabilities, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques.
- Provide business process and control related advice associated with analytics findings.
- Provide technical guidance and share knowledge with team members with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Consistently deliver quality client services focusing on more complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues.
- Work with other advisory teams in delivering finance transformation type of project
- Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Develop professional network and relationships with firm, client and target professionals.
- Actively assess and present ways to apply knowledge and services.
- Bachelor /Master Holder of Accounting, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information System, Statistics, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
- 3-4 years of experience working as an advisor to provide financial/non-financial analytics services.
- Work experience in audit field (preferable but not a must)
- CPA certificated preferred (preferable but not a must)
- Experience with data analytics tools (Alteryx, Spotfire, Power BI, Hadoop)
- Experience with programming language (Python, SQL, R)
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English, fluent Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary.
Who we are:
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.