- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores
- 7+ years experience in SQL and data tools
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Sparksql etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python
minimumYearsExperience : 7
[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]