WELCOME TO DENTSU GERMANY! We are more than 1,500 media, digital, performance and mobile experts, we are social pioneers, researchers, data managers, creatives, strategists and visionaries. With the common vision Innovating the way brands are built, we work in our international network with a wide range of customers who are looking for leading expertise in brands, media and digital communication services.
Global, consistent and from a single source. For this vision we need you and your drive!
- Continuous, future-proof development of the data warehouse to deliver meaningful insights to business and client leaders.
- Creating and managing data mappings for new organizational implementations
- Develop and apply scalable data integration (ETL/ELT) processes (including ingestion, cleansing, curation, unification, etc.)
- Assist data engineering in developing data pipelines, managing architecture and in success of ongoing data pipeline routines
- Create and maintain documentation on data pipelines
- Assist data analytics team with analyzing and improving data models and answering data questions
- Work with stakeholders in troubleshooting data concerns
- Collaborate with our implementation team to assist with the identification and reconciliation of data anomalies
- Optimize relational data storage through design, query optimization, indices, replicas, partitioning, etc.
- Implement concepts and measures to consistently monitor and improve the quality of the data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or applicable experience
- 2-4 years of experience in data warehouse modelling (layer architectures, modeling methods)
- Experience in building processes for data transformation and data structures
- Strong data profiling and analytic skills; Ability to discover and highlight unique patterns/trends within data to identify and solve complex problems
- Good with SQL, database design and data manipulation methodologies
- Good experience with standard ETL tools and developing and maintaining ETL processes
- Experience with CI/CD and version control tools and working within hybrid cloud environment; Azure experience is a plus
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies and Azure Devops tool
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Preferably knowledge of financial and other business reporting
- Basic knowledge of Power BI Modeling and report creation
- Experience working with following tools: Azure Data Studio, Visual Studio, SQL Server >=2016, SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Synapse Analytics, SQL Server Management Studio and Power BI Desktop
- “Can do” attitude and ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization structure with significant emphasis on collaboration, influence, and persuasion.
- Unbridled curiosity and the ability to discover trends ahead of time and not afraid of asking questions
- Well organized and resourceful; effective and efficient at engaging multiple resources to ensure the timely completion of tasks. Click here to enter text.
- Results-oriented and comfortable with rapid prototyping (MVPs)
- An exciting environment in a promising industry in an international network
- Flat hierarchies, feedback culture and a high degree of responsibility
- Scope for creativity and a high degree of responsibility for our global customers
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and mobile teleworking) and a secure job with a permanent contract)
- Free drinks and a modern equipped workplace (height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, and laptops)
- Optimal opportunities to work from home
- Training and development opportunities through our in-house academy
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, please contact
+49 (40) 27159 250
Speicherstraße 53 - 60327 Frankfurt am Main