100% REMOTE Data Engineer
If you are a 100% REMOTE Data Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in Orange County, we are a mission-driven company focused on providing the best digital marketing and informatics to our customers with a more catered approach. Our data engineering team blends the power of machine learning and data together - producing a more much effective solution. We are looking for a sharp Data Engineer to assist our team and be a part of a much larger company goal.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Data Engineer, you will work with our team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Machine Learning Engineers on data delivery needs. You will work on data quality checks, design/build/launch incredibly efficient data pipelines, and transport data across all platforms.
What You Need for this Position
- 4-5 years of experience
- Python & SQL
- Apache Spark
- AWS, GCP, Azure - AWS most preferred
NICE TO HAVE:
- Snowflake, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, Airflow, Dagster, Step Functions, Docker, Kubernetes, Git
- Django, Pandas, Bottle, Flask
- ER Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, Schema Development
- Batch, Streaming, Realtime, Feature Engineering, Data Quality, Anomaly Detection
What's In It for You
- VERY Competitive Hourly rate ($65-$95/hr)
- Though a contract, treated like a full-time employee
- Most of our contractors have been here for 2+ years - extensions consistently happen
- Play a part in our large pharma company Umbrella
- Learn from industry leaders
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE Data Engineer with experience, please apply today or send your resume to email@example.com!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.