We are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:Data Scientist (remote)
- Develop, test, and maintain machine learning models to solve key business problems in areas such as policy retention, new acquisitions, risk management, etc.
- Perform statistical and predictive modeling using tools and techniques such as SQL, Python, Spark, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing
- Implement NLP solutions for document analysis, search, summarization, and other descriptive and predictive tasks
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to understand requirements and ensure models meet business needs
- Work with our Machine Learning Engineers to productionise, and implement model monitoring, model recalibration, and model performance reporting
Our Client Offers
- 2+ years' experience building and deploying machine learning models in a commercial setting
- Expert knowledge of Python, SQL, and common data science libraries (for example: NumPy, Pandas, SciKit-Learn, PySpark, Streamlit, Transformers, Pytorch, MLflow, etc.)
- Strong statistics and machine learning fundamentals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Progres Permanent Recruitment
- Contract of employment or B2B contract
- 100 % remote
- Salary: 13 300 - 18 000 PLN gross (CE) or 14 500 - 19 500 PLN net+VAT (B2B)
- Business trips to UK
- Benefits paid for by the employer
is an expert business line of the Grupa Progres
in the field of permanent recruitment.
The main focus of this line is selecting specialists, managers and executives in IT, Production, Logistics, Construction, Finance, Sales and SSC / BPO.
To meet Customers' expectations
, it implements innovative solutions tailored to the current challenges of the labour market. It uses the most modern tools and methods of employee recruitment and looks after Candidate, Customer Experience,
and Employer Branding
of the Clients.Put on the development of your career
is an organization with Polish capital offering modern HR solutions for business since 2002. We support companies throughout Poland in temporary work, permanent recruitment, process optimization, consulting and training.
Agency number: 5088