When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do meaningful work, that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join 90,000 colleagues who bring our Mission to life each day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. You’ll find the resources here to achieve your career goals and help take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
How will you make an impact?
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be tasked with revenue data mapping (customer and product) from various Thermo Fisher revenue streams. This is a critical process that is performed daily in order to accurately credit Commissionable Revenue and in turn compensate Sales accurately and efficiently. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Sales Ops and be a key member of the larger Sales Operations Compensation Team within the Life Sciences and Laboratory Products (LSLPG) Group for North America. You will have the opportunity to partner with other teams within Thermo Fisher, specifically the LSLPG IT and Sales organizations.
What will you do?
- Main point of contact for manual mapping of account/product revenue to the selling teams.
- Strong understanding of Quote-to-Cash cycle and the role mapping plays.
- Assess process deficiencies/single points of failure and recommend solutions.
- Drive automation, standardization and consistency for all regions.
- Identify obstacles and challenges while providing input on their resolution in a timely manner.
- Management of all necessary workflows to address existing requirements, lead timelines, communicate across all teams, and address opportunities for improvements.
- Build the necessary infrastructure and processes to handle testing/evaluation functions for quality assurance.
- Influence, interact and handle internal and external partners.
- Manual adjustment and revenue reconciliation as the Americas Compensation Team requires.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications
- 2 years of sales operations and financial analysis experience
- Cognos Data Cube experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills required
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Operations, Research and Product offerings, Finance, Compensation, Commercial Sales Alignment, IT/CRM processes etc.
- Knowledge of various selling channels and processes.
- Strong communication with the ability to interact both individually and as part of a team.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and maintain focus on the goals at hand.
- Maintain professional composure in a nuanced work environment.
- Must have a strong sense of how to prioritize major vs. minor issues and how much time to allocate to issues based on potential risk and their overall impact on the business.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 90,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
- This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.