Do you want to be part of a purposeful and value-driven company on a mission to empower consumers to make smarter financial decisions? Take the opportunity to join Lendo, a leading Scandinavian marketplace for loans and Swedens biggest comparison service for private loans, business loans and mortgages.
Lendo is seeking a talented and motivated Data Scientist to join our Data & Machine Learning team.. As a Data Scientist at Lendo, you will play a key role in accelerating our value-creation from data & AI. You will work closely with other data scientists, ML engineers, and business stakeholders (marketing, product etc.) to develop models that solve Lendos most important business challenges.Key responsibilities:
- Model development: Design, build, deploy and maintain state of the art machine learning models that support strategic ML use cases across all Lendo markets.
- Advanced analytics: Conduct in-depth analysis on datasets to identify and interpret meaningful patterns, derive actionable insights, and enhance decision making.
- Statistical analysis and experiment design: Utilise advanced statistical techniques to validate hypotheses and draw meaningful conclusions from experiments Design and execute experiments (e.g. geo experiments) to test hypotheses and enhance the overall data-driven decision-making framework.
- Data cleaning and preprocessing: Clean and preprocess data to ensure its quality and usability for analysis and modelling.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, data analytics etc. to integrate domain knowledge with data analysis, ensuring a more holistic and informed interpretation of results.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated on the latest developments in data science, machine learning, and related fields.
- Bachelor's/Master's/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist, with a strong portfolio of initiatives that have generated measurable results.
- Solid understanding of statistical modelling and machine learning techniques.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
_ _The interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible!