Would you like to become Data Scientist in of the top 3 pharmaceutical companies in a world and build your career in Switzerland?
You can get a one year contract with an option of renewal allowing you to gain further exposure within this area and accelerate your career!
One of the most well-known pharmaceutical companies in a world is looking for Data Scientist who will work alongside quantitative scientists, domain experts and product developers to ensure teams succeed in answering scientific questions using the data42 platform up in Basel in Switzerland!Responsibilities:
Experience/Professional requirements:Education (minimum/desirable):
- Ensure that scientific teams are enabled and supported to achieve their goals at data42
- Contributes to the acceleration of data science through activities such as the development of reusable pipelines for the data preparation and analyses
- Develops frameworks for generation and reporting of key results, quality benchmarks for data, models, and impact in collaboration with our data scientist users.
- Applies their expertise in machine learning, deep learning, data visualization and structured/unstructured data analytics towards the scientific goals of their team.
- Acts as an advocate for good data science practice across data42
PhD in a quantitative / computational science (e.g. bioinformatics, machine learning, statistics, physics, mathematics, ...),
Strong experience with Python for data analysis (scikit-learn, numpy, …),
Experience with R for data analysis (tidyverse, mlr, ...),
Reproducible data science (notebooks, git/versioning …).
Desirable additional skills in two or more of the following areas:
Experience with computational environments for large-scale data science (e.g. high-performance computing or Spark),
Statistical and machine learning, and / or applied deep learning methods for time series data or images.
Bioinformatics (around DNA / RNA / proteomics data analysis) and/or statistical genetics
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to [email protected] or call me, Ilmira Alieva, at +41 435 080 817
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.