Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Data Analyst with our direct client in Raleigh, NC.
- ***This position requires a confidential clearance.***
- ***This position potentially has the option for remote work, primary worksite location is onsite.***
- ***Driving and travel will not be required.***
- Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyze diverse data sets including structured and unstructured.
- Develops software programs, algorithms, dashboards, information tools, and queries to clean, model, integrate and evaluate datasets. Keeps abreast of new analytic methodologies and technologies.
- Collaborates with functional business units to drive business solutions and direction. Develops, inspects, mines, transforms, and models data to raise productivity, improve decision making, and gain competitive advantage.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis on data and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting and classification.
- Manages all aspects of end-to-end data processing utilizing customized report building functions of systems. Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of data, and acts as a liaison between divisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field 2 years relevant professional experience OR 2 years Master’s degree and 0 years of relevant professional experience
- Excel mastery is essential
- The ability to create data analytics tools, normalize data, and identify opportunities within the data
- Ability to take large amounts of data and make sense of it, through use of pivots, charts, and graphs
- Excel proficiency
- Ability to work independently with very little oversight
- Communication skills – ability to communicate with the internal and external customer with a professional demeanor