loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. We take the responsibility of being the second largest non-bank lender seriously. loanDepot’s long term commitment begins at origination continuing with long term support through our in house servicing teams. Our loanDepot servicing division puts our customers first, promotes teamwork & provides our employees with the fuel needed to succeed in their careers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for managing the loan boarding process through complex data analysis and ensuring data integrity throughout all systems. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and
procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Ensures all loans are boarded to the various servicing systems in a timely manner and accurately.
- Ensures that new loan programs or changes are incorporated into the boarding process.
- Analyzes boarding error messages to determine root cause and remediates issues.
- Creates edit checks within the LoanSphere Loan Boarding System (LLB) to recognize errors prior to boarding.
- Manual boarding of repurchased loans or loans with data errors that are not available in the boarding tool.
- Creates feedback reports to the origination units of errors for training purposes.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or minimum of five (5) + years’ mortgage servicing experience.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry required.
- Experience with MSP servicing system required. LLB mapping system experience a plus.
- Experience with Empower origination system a plus.
- Loan servicing escrow experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.