Customer Facing Data Scientists (CFDSs) are critical to making our customers successful. An ideal CFDS candidate should have strong fundamentals of applied data science in business setting, and should enjoy communicating and evangelizing data science solutions to business stakeholders.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our fast-growing Benelux team, based around Amsterdam. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced team and shape the future of our leading Enterprise AI platform in the region.
- Representing the DataRobot product from a technical standpoint to customers – including demonstrations, conducting proof-of-concept trials, helping clients evaluate success criteria, and training users
- Providing the customer's point of view to DataRobot's Product team, informing the direction of future product feature development
- Data Science
- Enabling customers to solve complex data science problems using DataRobot – including problem framing, data preparation, model building, model deployment, model management, and output consumption
- In some cases, executing data science workflows for customers
- Providing data science knowledge and expertise as a trusted advisor to the client
- Project management
- Conducting and managing data science projects with customer's vision of success in mind
- Collaborating with Sales, Field Engineers, and the rest of the DataRobot team to identify the best possible resources to move forward customer's projects
- Building a long-term trusted relationship with the customer so that the customers can be led towards success
- Understanding and empathizing with customers' pain points of building AI solutions
- Qualifying opportunities where DataRobot can be a suitable fit and thus making DataRobot more efficient
- Presenting DataRobot in industry conferences as well as creating powerful technical content for marketing purposes
On a day-to-day basis, CFDS work side-by-side with the Sales, Account Management, and Field Engineering teams to help our customers achieve their goals with DataRobot. Internally, CFDS act as the voice of the customer to the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams.
- 4-5+ years of real-world business experience in a data science role
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models using machine learning algorithms
- Strong customer interaction experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Fluency with scripting (Python / R)
- Up to 25% travel in the Benelux region (remote work during pandemic)
- Language requirements: English.
- Familiarity with consultative sales process in the analytics industry
- Familiarity with data management technologies, incl. Hadoop, Snowflake, etc.
- Familiarity with BI and data visualization tools and platforms (Tableau, etc.)
- Experience dealing with complex customer organizations
- Fluent Dutch speaking is a plus.