Primary Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking Data Engineer client in Cincinnati, Ohio. This is a contract position in Financial Services industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Must be able to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to management, business and IT sponsors, and technical resources in language that is appropriate for each group.
- Fundamental understanding of distributed computing principles
- Knowledge of application and data security concepts, best practices, and common vulnerabilities.
- Conceptual understanding of one or more of the following disciplines preferred big data technologies and distributions, metadata management products, commercial ETL tools, Bi and reporting tools, messaging systems, data warehousing, Java (language and run time environment), major version control systems, continuous integration/delivery tools, infrastructure automation and virtualization tools, major cloud, or rest API design and development.
- Skills: Data Warehousing, ETL, Master Data Management, SQL, UNIX, Agility, Apache NiFi, Cloud, Hadoop, Python, SAS, Snowflake, Tableau
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for design, Development, and Support of data solutions, APIs, tools, and processes to enable rapid delivery of business capabilities.
- Work closely with IT application teams, Enterprise architecture, infrastructure, information security, and LOB stakeholders to translate business and technical strategies into data-driven solutions for the Bank.
- Act as a technical Expert addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security, etc.
- Conduct research and Development based on current trends and technologies related to the banking industry, data engineering and architecture, data security, and related topics.
- Work with developers to Build CI/CD pipelines, Self-service Build tools, and automated deployment processes.
- Evaluate software products and Provide documented recommendations as needed.
- Provide Support and troubleshooting for data platforms. Must be willing to Provide escalated on-call Support for complicated and/or critical incidents.
- Participate in the planning process.
- Plan and work on internal projects as needed, including legacy system replacement, Monitoring and analytics improvements, tool Development, and technical documentation.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring for other team members.
- Manage and prioritize multiple assignments.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes email@example.com
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.