Scania is undergoing a transformation from a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of end-to-end sustainable transport solutions. We are on the road to a shift towards digitalization, electrification and automation. Scania operates in over 100 countries around the world, in areas ranging from production of heavy vehicles to optimizing transport and logistical flows. Scania is a part of the TRATON Group listed in the Frankfurt and Stockholm stock exchange. A prerequisite for Scania to be successful in the transformation is a strong and business-driven HR. The Global People & Culture function will be an efficient and people-centric organisation signified by great engagement and capability, working in a robust operating model with a value-driven & People Experience culture.
We are looking for a Global People Data Analyst to the Global People Analytics team. You will have an important role together with your colleagues in the team in developing the work to collect, analyse, visualize data and make it easy accessible across the Scania organization.
In this role, you will:
- Use data from a wide range of sources and develop ways to make it visible, accessible and usable for all strategic stakeholders
- Support strategic People Business Partners in understanding and framing their business challenges, analyse relevant data, supervise with key insights and follow-up
- Design and conduct internal surveys and ensure that we store them in an ethical and accessible way to follow our global survey strategy
- Drive change and be an ambassador for a data driven culture by visualising appealing studies and value for business
- Collaborate with HR Primary Data team (HR Data Management) and HR Privacy Officers
- Contribute in the HR Transformation Programme where data and people analytics are key and highly prioritized
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Scania IT, People Services, Global P&C units, People Business Partners) as well as external stakeholders
You are a passionate Data Analyst preferable with global HR experience. You are highly professional with a combination of analytical skills, an agile mindset, and excellent communication and influencing skills.
- We believe you have a background in statistical and/or mathematical field and work experience from a similar role
- You have great skills in development of sound survey questions and the whole process in gather data in a relevant survey system
- High ethical standards working with personal data is important to you
- Excellent data analysis and communication skills is a part of who you are
- You also enjoy working in a global environment and supporting specialists across the globe with your expertise
- English is our corporate language and we expect you to be proficient in both speaking and writing
If you recognize yourself in this you will be an excellent candidate for the role.
We offer you a flexible workplace together with a both inclusive and motivated team. You will work in an interesting global environment in cooperation with highly experienced colleagues from many different countries and cultures. We invest in people’s development and career together with us.
Please contact Camilla Didriksson, Acting Head of People Analytics, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in your application as soon as possible, no later than 2022-05-15. We are looking forward reading your application! A background check might be conducted for this position.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2020, we delivered 66,900 trucks, 5,200 buses as well as 11,000 industrial and marine power systems to
our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 125 billion, of which over 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 50,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden.
Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. For more information visit: www.scania.com