The MS Dynamics Data Engineer provides highly specialized applications and operational analysis. The Engineer assists with planning and supporting network and computing infrastructure. The Engineer has knowledge and contributes with MS Power App and Dynamics 365 as well as networking technologies and is cognizant to all phases of agile software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, modeling, simulation, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
Temporary Remote, future will be On-site, Austin, TX.
- Provide expertise in MS Dynamics 365 and Power App programs
- Agile Development, implement and maintain a scalable data management architecture to support the storage and querying of large datasets
- Create and maintain data pipelines to automate the processing of large data sets
- Partner with other engineering functions within the company to understand the data and drive analytics
- Help design and maintain efficient data collection workflows with other groups within the company
- Manage and perform data analysis to identify data quality issues
- Propose new technologies that could improve the way data is handled
- Manage data security and provide efficient access to engineering teams
- Communicate technical data and approaches to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Database maintenance
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
- Evaluating and defining metrics and perform exploratory analysis
- Monitoring key product metrics and understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Empower and assist operation and product teams through building key data sets and data-based recommendations
- Automating analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL/python based ETL framework
- Strong SQL proficiency
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience working with MS Dynamics and Power Apps with big data
- In-depth understanding of database design and structure principles, data management fundamentals, data storage principles and data quality analysis
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize complex data.
- Proficiency with scripting languages for automating repetitive tasks.
- Experience with Hadoop, Cassandra, or other Big Data technologies
- Experience building optimized data pipelines and architectures.
- Experience working with cloud computing services a plus (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.).
- Experience with data acquisition hardware and a variety of sensors for different applications include camera, radar, lidar.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
We maintain a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status