In this role you will have the opportunity to work with one of the most sophisticated data sets in the world, using modern engineering techniques and leveraging a modern technology stack. The Data Engineering team are currently driving forward the machine learning, AI and Data Science Agenda.
You will be joining an award winning data engineering team who are focused on development and deployment of modern data products. You will have many opportunities to develop and gain exposure to new technology with training plans put in place.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with Data Scientist and Analyst to define and develop data pipelines to deliver data products.
- Solving complex problems through the delivery of data products.
- Experience in data pipeline engineering or software development
- Build data features using a wide variety of tools and languages including SQL and Python (PySpark or pandas).
- Work collaboratively with other team members and areas of the business, empowering them to learn and deliver new ways of working
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with SQL.
- Experience with Python, Scala or R Programming.
- Experience/ Understanding of CI/CD or Agile.
- Salary- Up to �55,000 Depending on experience.
- Hybrid working- 2 days per week- London
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays- Option to buy more.
- Training and development plan.
- Great benefits and pension.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI