About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
As a Data Engineer working together with the Commercial Analytics product you will be part of a team that is modeling and developing a new/emerging analytics-solution in the Azure tech stack, e g including tabular cubes.Work tasks:
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Scrum-master tasks such as facilitating ceremonies, working with the teams progress towards our OKRs, supporting the product owner, promote agile wow, coordinate with other teams and support in building a high performing agile team.
- Participate in the analysis and understanding of business requirements and assure that the solution meets both business- and technical- requirements, as well as translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Collaborate with different development teams and source systems to make data available to our customers in the best way, always using best practices
Preferred competence and experience:Preferred personal qualities:
- Experience and knowledge of Agile methods
- Experience as Scrum master
- Solid track record in data engineering
- Experience and knowledge of Data Warehouse
- Experience in documenting data structure of a warehouse, as well as meta-data
- Solid understanding of Data Modelling.
- Experience in modelling and developing tabular cubes.
- Experience in composite models is a plus.
- Experience in debugging/troubleshooting
- Report curation & data modelling
- Azure Analysis Services
- Azure Synapse Analysis
- SSAS Cubes
- Azure DevOps
- Strong communicator and team-player
- Ability to build relations with different types of people and roles
- Required language skills: English
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!