We are looking for an expert in machine learning to spearhead the AI/ML products development with various stakeholders. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and pre-processing, to training models and deploying them to production. In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up to date with the latest developments in the field.
What you will be doing:
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process
- Defining validation strategies, the feature engineering to be done on a given dataset and data augmentation pipelines
- Training models, tuning their hyperparameters and analysing the errors of the model, and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
- Coordinates with Data Engineers to build data environments providing data identified by Data Analysts, Data Integrators, Knowledge Managers, and Intel Analysts.
What you need to have:
- Master’s degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or related fields
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Experience in data extraction and transformation using SQL/or Spark.
- Industry experience in developing and scaling production-grade machine learning/deep learning and/or optimization models for recommendations, ranking, and search.
- Familiarity with open-source data science frameworks such as Scikit Learn, Spark, Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras.
- Familiarity with time series modelling and financial back-testing
If you have what it takes and would like to join our team, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org