We make it easy for everyone to build healthy habits and eat more fruit and vegetables by creating innovative products that are highly nutritious, sustainable and delicious.
How We Do It
Just 1 in 10 US adults eats the recommended minimum of 5 cups of fruits and vegetables every day. We're helping solve that problem with convenient, organic, and mouth-watering products.
We transform fresh, organic fruits and veggies into handy single-serving instant smoothies. Each one contains about 80 calories, and gives the same nutritional benefits as 2.5 cups of fresh produce.
We are a fast growing B-Corp startup who strongly believes every single kencko-er we hire is a key part of our shared success We're searching for a Senior Data Analyst to help drive a data-first culture with a focus on growth. You will study customer behavior, strategic initiatives, and markets to bring data and insights to the core of our decision-making process. Above all, your work will impact how we think about growth and make kencko’s products available and accessible to everyone around the world.
- Work with various team and executive stakeholders to define and keep track of mission-critical metrics and key performance indicators
- Development and ownership of kencko’s LTV framework
- Build and maintain forecasting models to drive business-critical decisions
- Build out our marketing attribution model to drive the best ratio of LTV to CAC
- Work closely with the Engineering team on the design and implementation of data solutions
- Maintain and improve our current data stack using SQL on DBT, based on data collected via Snowplow and Fivetran
- Help drive product decisions across the entire customer lifecycle
- Assist in implementing causal inference techniques and processes across the business (e.g., AB and Multivariate Testing)
- Drive training on metrics and self-service data platforms to enable a more robust data culture
- Own BI development tools (such as Looker) for internal use
- Help implement and maintain a comprehensive data dictionary
Experience You Bring
- You have a deep understanding of numbers and a strong business sense for growth drivers in the US market
- You have an analytical mind able to find business value where nobody is looking
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a similar data analyst role
- You have experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- You have a degree in a highly quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- You are proficient in SQL
- Coding experience with Python, R, Java, or Scala is preferred. Positively valued previous experience with Data Science libraries such as Pandas, NumPy and Matplotlib
- You can explain the technical trade-offs of the decisions that you make
- You are a self-driven person who’s capable of tackling very loosely defined problems
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and can explain complex topics in simple terms to a non-technical audience
- Your dream is to join a startup building great products that your friends and family will love
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join a B-Corp team that is shaking-up the nutrition industry for the better!
- Choose where you work from as long as your timezone overlaps with the US East Coast or Western Europe
- An employee stock equity award
- Private health insurance, kencko pays 100% premium for you and your spouse/domestic partner
- 25 days of paid time off
- Donation to your favorite charity on your birthday!
- Wellness perks via our kencko-er assistance program
- A casual, dynamic, ambitious, and for real fun work environment
kencko is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.