We are looking for an Associate Analyst
to join our LifeScience and Healthcare Products business group in Bangalore. This is an amazing opportunity to be a member of a talented and vibrant Biopharma Insights team. The team consists of about 100 people and is reporting to the Director/Senior Director. We have a great skill set in market research and assessment, analysis and insights and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in pharmaceutical market research.About You: Experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
It would be great if you also had the following
- Master’s degree in pharmacy/life sciences/pharmaceutical management is required.
- Relevant experience of 2+ years of in the biopharma, healthcare, market research, or financial sector is required. Global experience and experience in directly working with global stakeholders is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one therapeutic area is required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) with ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in both written and spoken English
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting complex datasets
What will you be doing in this role?
- Advanced degree (PhD in pharmacy or life sciences) is a plus.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with co-workers
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
The Therapy Analyst role consists of three broad functions: 1) primary and secondary market research; 2) writing capabilities; 3) project management and execution. As part of the role, you will be
About The Team
- Critically analyzing and interpreting complex clinical data and commercial information from a multitude of data sources, and draw conclusions to evaluate market trends, assess commercial opportunities and build market forecasts.
- Translate domain/therapeutic expertise, primary market research and secondary market research data into knowledge and insights for client needs.
- Design primary market research surveys including questionnaires and conduct primary research via surveys with medical and health experts.
- Effectively communicate these insights to the appropriate audience via written reports.
Analysts in Understand business provide pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services, and managed care companies with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Each year, these companies turn to us for their strategic planning, market development, technology management, and competitive intelligence requirements. Biopharma team of Understand Business is a team of business insights analysts who design, research, author, and present market research studies on different indications to help pharmaceutical companies make decisions about the development of new drugs and management of marketed products.Hours of Work
40 hours in a week as an FTE.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.